Friday, September 7, 2018

Hi everybody! So this is my first blog post. I wander the kid grid in search of cutie things and hope to keep you guys updated on all the new things I find. Today I have an outfit from Fanzy and its so cute if you like ruffly things like I do. Check out the cuteness below and Happy Shopping!



Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice
Body: Bad Seed -Bebe Body Fitted V 2.3.1
Shape: Custom [made by me]
Hair: Doe: Cutie FATPACK [group gift with a 100L join fee]
Earrings: . tiptoes - Watermelon Earrings
Ears: L'Etre - Basic Mesh ears 2017
Eyes: [Buzz] Okina Eyes - Skye Blue [gacha item]
Necklace: .toodles. // Candy Necklace - Limited Rainbow [Limit8 closes the 18th]
Outfit: FanZy - Hanna
Shoes: {Little Miss} Platform Sandals - Black
Pose: .click. Dainty 5

No comments:

Post a Comment