Friday, November 23, 2018

Shopping is Life!

With all these Black Friday Sales going on, my little self can't keep up! I love all the amazing things that are out right now, but I haven't forgotten about the events that are still under way. Color Me Cute is back and with some amazing designers for their new first round. This outfit is from none other than Miele. I have always loved her stuff, so I was super happy to see this adorable sweater and skirt set in the event. Check the details below for the details! Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: Wasabi // Clover Mesh Hair

Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice

Body: *TD* Fitted Body

Earrings: {T.T}Pearl Earring

Necklace: MICHAN - Meimi Necklace - Unicorn

Sweater: ~Miele~ Kanashi Sweater {FairyTale} @ Color Me Cute

Skirt: ~Miele~ Kanashi Skirt {Denim}@ Color Me Cute

Shoes: {Lula Belle} Delilah Bow Boots

Pose: ! Whippersnappers ! - Shopping is life


No comments:

Post a Comment