Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sparkles 055

Anyone who knows me, knows I ADORE Llamas. Like totally obsessed. I was sooooooo excited when I saw this outfit... I KNEW I had to have it. Llama for the win! On with the cute...



Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Lottie

Headband:  * My Cute Llama * Rainbow Crown [gacha/check MP]

Head:  Toddleedoo ~ Sky

Body:  Toddleedoo Fitted Baby

Outfit:  *Cherry Tot*  Ally Ourfit Turquoise (LLAMA) @ Color Me Cute

Shoes:  *Cherry Tot* Fitted Llama Sneakers @ Color Me Cute

Floating Llama:  * My Cute Llama * Purple Shoulder Llama [gacha/check MP]

Companion Llama:  Birdy - Candy LOLlama - Companion - Pink [gacha/check MP]

Holding Llama:  Marmelade - Crochet Llama - Hold

Earrings:  {Lula Belle} Birthstone Bow Earrings

Stickers on Face:  Izzie's - Face Stickers

Pose:  { Bellybean } Kawaii 4 [modified by Llama hold pose]

No comments:

Post a Comment