Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Feelin Witchy..

So I was so excited when I saw that Doe was putting out a witch hat at the Epiphany. I HAD to have it... It goes perfect with almost everything I have been wearing lately. I don't want to take it off. Not to mention Pumpkin Hill has some amazing items out right now, the dress comes in different packs. I got the Halloween one, cuz let's face it... I love Halloween ♥ I hope you all also enjoy these adorable jars from Basil... they come in rezzable versions, or versions you can hold all cute like. Happy Shopping ♥


Hair: Doe: Witch - Browns @ Epiphany

Jars: Basil - Halloween Jars @ Pumpkin Hill

Dress: -{Dollheart}- Velvet Dress - Halloween Set @ Pumpkin Hill

Rings: *SM* Trick Or Treat Bento Rings

Shoes: {lma} t-strap flat in charcoal

Socks: {lma} darling socks, neutral pack.

~Other Items Shown~
Trompe Loeil - Octobertime Pumpkin Moon & Stars - [gacha item/check MP]
Junk Food - Soot Sprite Jar - OSE Trunk or Treat
Junk Food - Freddy Doll - OSE Trunk or Treat
Junk Food - Bat Bubbles Bowl - OSE Trunk or Treat
. tiptoes - Stitched Bear Plushie - OSE Trunk or Treat
:BoWillow: Trick Or Treat Bag - Color Changing - OSE Trunk or Treat
Trompe Loeil - Octobertime Pumpkin Jack - [gacha item/check MP]

No comments:

Post a Comment