Friday, October 19, 2018

Pizza ....

Well I saw these earrings and knew I needed them! I adore the flowers so much! I also love that you can touch them and choose from several different colors as options as well. I totally though the color went perfectly with my new sweater from Sugar & Spice. This comes in several colors too, but as should be no surprise, I love pink! I also got this one in blue though, because it was too cute to pass up! Hope you guys have a great day and Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Mimiko hair - [gacha item/check MP]

Earrings: {T.T}Tia Earring @ The Trunk Show - [Opens today!]

Necklace: Paper Damsels Girl Heart Necklace - [no longer avail]

Sweater: { S&S } rosie sweater - blush

Capri's: { S&S } rosie capri 

Shoes: ~Lazo - Emilia Sneakers 

Pose: .click. Sweet 4


No comments:

Post a Comment