Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Punkins, Bats and Ghosts.. Oh My!

Sooooo as you have seen before, I am obsessed with Halloween, and punkins, and anything cute but spooky. This Batty Headband was the perfect accessory to go with this outfit! Not to mention I figured since I was holding a cute Ghost, I might as well have other ghosts friends visit as well. The cutest things aren't they? I adore anything RazzBerry puts out, so I couldn't pass the chance to blog this stuff! Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: Doe: Posy - [gacha item/check MP]

Headband:  {T.T}Bat headband @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Outfit: . tiptoes - Beatrice Romper

Socks: {lma} darling socks, neutral pack.

Shoes: {lma} t-strap flat in charcoal

Holding: RazzBerry Inc. Goofy Ghost Pillow @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Flying: Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Bat - Black  - [gacha item/check MP]

Ghost to my left: RazzBerry Inc.Sheet Ghosts (Bear) @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Ghost to my right: RazzBerry Inc.Sheet Ghosts (Cat) @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Punkin to my  left: RazzBerry Inc. Punkin' Cutie (Orange) @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Punkin to my right: [RI] Open Pumpkin RARE @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Pose: { Bellybean } Mochi 02

No comments:

Post a Comment