Tuesday, October 16, 2018

# Squad Goals

My all time favorite movie has always been Hocus Pocus! So when Lula Belle put this outfit out at Pumpkin Hill I KNEW I would need it. Luckily for me, I blog for them, so I got to get it early. You however can grab it starting tomorrow! I paired it with the most adorable earrings from Tiny Trinkets that are little skulls! You can touch them and change their color! How cool is that? They are also available tomorrow @ Pumpkin Hill. Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: *PH* 8178

Earrings: {T.T}Pretty earring @ [Pumpkin Hill - Oct 17th]

Necklace: {Lula Belle} Halloween Pendant Necklaces - [Upstairs]

Rings: *SM*Trick Or Treat Bento Rings Gold -[previous Ivywoods Item]

Outfit: {Lula Belle} Thackery Sweater and Leggings @ [Pumpkin Hill - Oct 17th]

Boots: {Lula Belle} Avery Fringe Boots - Grey 

Pose: { Daisy Chains } Pumpkin + Pose Freebie! @ OSE Trunk or Treat

Location: Behind my bunk again in the patch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment