Thursday, November 8, 2018

LOTD 0001

The snow on our sim makes me want to bundle up anytime I have to leave the house. This new coat out at Ivywoods is the perfect warm jacket to wear and keep you toasty! I paired them with the new Earmuffs coming out for The Shop Hop from Lula Belle and a cute pair of boots with fringe, and I stayed nice and toasty when I was wandering around! Stop by all the great events and see what you can find for yourself! Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: VCO HAIR _  Kana Twin 

Earmuffs: {Lula Belle} Cat Ear muffs - Coal @ The Shop Hop [Grab the HUD the 9th]

Jacket: *UNICORN KANDI* Winter Baby Coat @ Ivywoods Event

Leggings: {T.T}Henrietta Tights Appliers BB-TB-TK -GIFT-HUD - [GROUP GIFT!]

Boots: {Lula Belle} Avery Fringe Boots - Black 

Pose: La Baguette - Hina 8

Location: My mother's snow filled sim :P

No comments:

Post a Comment