Thursday, November 8, 2018

LOTD 002

This sweatsuit has got to the one of the most adorable things I have seen in ages! So many choices, such cute animals on them, and not to mention there is a Light Up SHOE gacha! The rare ones are the most adorable unicorns that I am wearing to match this cute cute sweatsuit. I could not imagine my play wardrobe this winter without having these sweatsuits in my life. Stop by Ivywoods and pick them up for yourself! Happy Shopping ♥


Hair: Lamb. Go Easy [gacha item/check MP]

Bow: {Lula Belle} Velvet Bow Headbands Thimble

Necklace: Paper Damsels Girl Heart Necklace [no longer available]

Outfit: *Cherry Tot* BEBE/TDB Fitted Purple Unicorn @ Ivywoods Event

Shoes: *Cherry Tot* Toddleedoo Unicorn Light Shoes RARE @ Ivywoods Event

Pose: La Baguette - Miel 4

Backdrop: -Extra- Simple Backdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment