Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Baby its cold outside...

Brrrrrrr... it really has gotten colder! Snow everywhere, but now at least there are pretty Christmas lights to look at! Mama told me not to go out in the cold but I really wanted to show you guys my new coat and boots and gloves!. I adore this set, it is the cutest, so if you can keep reading below and find out where to get it all. In the meantime I am gonna go in and get some hot chocolate to warm myself! Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: Exile - Rush

Bow: {Lula Belle} Velvet Bow Headbands 

Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alex - Head (v.1.0.9)

Body: Bebe Body Fitted V 2.3.1

Jacket: [M] Bebe Madeline Capelet Coat (Fitted) - Slate @ Color Me Cute

Gloves: {Lula Belle} Bento Gloves @ Thimble

Shirt: {T.T}BEBE -fitted- UnderClothing Appliers [on MP]

Skirt: ~Lazo - Rhea Skirt @ Color Me Cute

Tights: NACH Boutique Izzie Rust Tights applier

Boots: {T.T}Bunny Slipper Boots @ Roselline

Pose: 

No comments:

Post a Comment