Thursday, November 8, 2018

Ski Trip Anyone?

Soooo I always hear tha adults talking about ski trips, and getting dressed up in puffy warm clothing. So I figured I would pitch it to my parents and maybe they would let me go on one? Not quite sure exactly what that means, but I know people go play in tha snow, and that sounds like fun right? I found this adorable snow suit from Maple at The Playroom, and knew it would be tha perfect thing to try and convince them! Lets see if they buy it? Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: [monso] My Hair - Wendy /Brown

Shirt: [m] snowsuit tee: rare - TDB FITTED @ The Playroom

Pants: [m] snowsuit pants: mint - TDB FITTED @ The Playroom

Jacket: [m] snowsuit jacket: mint - TDB FITTED @ The Playroom

Boots: [m] winter boots: mint @ The Playroom

Pose:  • .La Baguette. • Joyssance 10

Location: Another winter spot on mama's sim!

This Gacha is too adorable and has so many colors to choose from!


No comments:

Post a Comment