Tuesday, November 6, 2018

So Thankful...

It is that time of year, to be thankful. Every year I know we all give some silly things we are thankful for, but this year, I have so much to be thankful for. My heart is so full of love for my family and friends, the school I have grown to love, and the blogging I have had the opportunity to do. So before I climbed in my bed I decided to show you some of the cute things that are coming to the Playroom this round. The necklace I am wearing is from Tiny Trinkets, and has sooooo many different sayings that you can get, but I figured that I wanted to keep myself thankful for everything I have. Not to mention these cute cute turkey jammies are so adorable and I just felt like giggling all the way to bed.


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Missy Mesh Hair [gacha item/check MP]

Eyes: Avi-Glam - Both are different, but all theirs are gorgeous 

Necklace: {T.T}Thankful... necklace necklace @ The Playroom

Jammies: Doodlez Pilgrim Dolls~PJ's @ The Playroom

Pose: .click.  Gentle 5

For a listing of all the amazing things you can check out  Seraphim Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment