Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Winter is Coming...

So as soon as November 1st hit, my mother wanted snow, and all things winterish. Me? I am freezin... so I am super happy that Lula Belle is putting out these uber cute ear muffs for the coming Shop Hop. They come in several colors, and I think I will be able to have one for each day of the week! \o/ Don't forget to check out all the amazing things Shop Hop has to offer this round. Happy Shopping ♥



Ear Muffs: {Lula Belle} Cat Ear muffs - Coal [coming to Shop Hop Nov. 9th]

Hair: Doe: Olivia -[group gift!]

Vest and Sweater: {Little Miss} Puffer Vest - Pink - [older release, so not fitted but so cute still]

Leggings: [P] Uoni Leggings Hud Blacks -[old item, not for sale not D:]

Boots: {Lula Belle} Dolly PomPom Boots - Coal

Location: Somewhere on my mothers frozen sim....

No comments:

Post a Comment