Thursday, November 15, 2018

It's Still FALL ya'll..

Welp, its still Fall here, and lotsa people doing snowy winter Christmas pics, I know I am and I love em too, but we can't skip the punkins all together! Color me Cute opened today at midnight and they have some of the most ADORABLE poses out. There is a big set just for Thanksgiving that has 1,2 and even 3 kids in it. There is 2 separate punkin sets, and both are super adorable! I love this so much. Finding baby bento poses can be somewhat difficult, but I have loved all the Extra Poses so much for what I have found. They have lots of big people ones, but even the singles work for us littles so Happy Shopping People ♥

 Pose 1:
This one is called 'I got It!' @ Color Me Cute

Pose 2:
This one is ' Pumpkin Smiles' @ Color Me Cute


On the Left kiddo~ Jacie♥

Hair: Beusy: Lilac Hairstyle [group gift!]

Sweater: ~Lazo - Snuggle Sweater - 1 @ Bonjour Bebe

Leggings: ~Lazo - BB Cady Tights - Applier [On Marketplace!]

Boots: REIGN.- PALIA BOOTS [They fit BEBE and TD!]


On the Right Kiddo ~ Jordyn

Hair: 5.Doe: Carnival Candy - RARE 2 Lootbox [gacha item/check MP]

Earrings: {T.T} Pearl Earrings @ Shop Hop

Sweater: ~Lazo - Sport Hoodie @ Mainstore

Leggings: ~Lazo - BB Cady Tights - Applier [On Marketplace!]

Boots: REIGN.- PALIA BOOTS [They fit BEBE and TD!]

No comments:

Post a Comment